EQUITY is one of the leading law firms specializing in the banking and financial law, which has a wide practice of advising clients -banks as well as borrowers as to financing and debt restructuring, litigation in the sphere of finance, representation of interests in relations with regulators. In particular, within the framework of the practice EQUITY lawyers provide the following services:
- creation, reorganization and liquidation of banks and other financial institutions;
- representation of creditors’ and debtors’ interests in litigation regarding debt collection;
- clarification of the current legislation on the provision of banking services;
- structuring IPOs;
- legal support of credit agreements;
- development of primary documentation of financial institutions;
- compliance with currency legislation and requirements as to currency control.
EQUITY lawyers regularly accompany cross-border financial transactions and security interest deals with the participation of major foreign companies, banks and financial institutions. In addition, we represent interests of banks in collection of debts of companies, and have a continuing practice of working on the side of a client in contesting creditors’ rights.
- EQUITY was recommended by the international directory The Legal 500 - EMEA 2018, 2017 and 2016 in banking and finance.
- EQUITY was recommended by annual study of the Ukrainian legal firms market, Ukrainian Law Firms 2017: A Handbook For Foreign Clients in banking and finance.
- EQUITY was recommended by the reputable international directory IFLR 1000 2016 in banking and finance.
- Partner Andriy Nikitin is among the leading experts in banking and finance according to the publication "Yurydychna Gazeta".