Oleg specializes in resolution of court and arbitration disputes, has many years of professional experience in the areas of bankruptcy and restructuring, intellectual property as well corporate law.
Oleg successfully handles numerous complex transactions and high-profile court disputes, in particular the dispute between UKRSIBBANK and AIS Corporation, protecting interests of the corporation and the people’s deputies, Dmytro Sviatash and Vasyl Poliakov, as well as disputes involving Sky Mall defending interests of businessman Andriy Adamovskyi, and disputes to put the insolvent Ukrinbank PJSC out of the market. Oleh’s client portfolio includes: representing interest of prominent clients such as Coca-Cola, Regal Petroleum, Ferrexpo, Okean BV, Azovmash, Concorde Capital, National Bank of Ukraine, Finance and Credit Bank, footballer Andriy Shevchenko, ex-Mayer of Kyiv Oleksander Omelchenko and others.
Oleh is a lecturer and member of the Advisory Board of Litigation School and Restructuring and Bankruptcy at Legal High School.
Education: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (diploma with honors).
While a student, Oleh undertook his internships at the Darnytsia District Court in Kyiv, Kyiv Court of Appeal, the prosecutor’s office of Darnytsia District in Kyiv.
Membership of professional associations:
- In 2012 Oleg was elected to the Disciplinary Chamber of the Qualification-Disciplinary Commission of the Bar of the Kiev oblast’; currently he is elected for a two-year term.
- Ukrainian National Bar Association;
- Law Society of Ukraine;
- Ukrainian Advocates' Association;
- International Bar Association.
- ranking among TOP 6 litigation lawyers and TOP 5 bankruptcy lawyers; XII Legal Awards;
- a leading litigation and arbitration lawyer, Best Lawyers 2019;
- TOP 100 best lawyers of Ukraine, TOP-100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine. Client Choice of 2018, 2017 and 2016;
- TOP 2 leading litigation lawyers and TOP 4 bankruptcy lawyers, Ukrainian Law Firms 2018: A Handbook for Foreign clients;
- a recommended litigation lawyer, Who's Who Legal 2018 and 2017;
- a lawyer with personal honors in the areas of litigation, bankruptcy and restructuring, Chambers Europe 2018 Up and Coming and Chambers Europe 2017 Up and Coming;
- a leading litigation lawyer, The Legal 500 - EMEA 2018 and 2017;
- TOP 2 leading litigation lawyers and TOP 5 bankruptcy lawyers, Ukrainian Law Firms 2017: A Handbook for Foreign clients;
- TOP 5 litigation lawyers of Ukraine, Ukrainian Law Firms 2016: A Handbook for Foreign clients.
- Well- established demand 10.12.2018
- Procedural phantoms: the possibility of reviewing court decisions upon the initiative of non-participants in process. 3.12.2018
- Personal jurisdiction and subject-matter jurisdiction 20.8.2018
- Trust building 19.6.2018
- Competition law 19.4.2018
- Face of Advocacy 16.3.2018
- Indicator of readiness 13.2.2017
- Changing for Contrast 20.12.2016
- Incoming call 29.11.2016
- Leeway to "Super Lawyers" 21.10.2016
- Implementation of Ideas 15.4.2016
- At the forefront of changes 17.3.2016
- Disputable investments 1.3.2016
- How to win the case in Stockholm and The Hague 25.2.2016
- Netwars 9.2.2015